Your Web Campus in a Snap!
You're in control! And it's so easy to administer. Enter your service times and the automated countdown timer will automatically countdown to the next service.
The process for setting up your web campus would follow these simple steps:
- Select a page design from the library of page designs
- Enter your service times by selecting the days and times from the pull-down menus
- Configure your "static zone" of your page using the easy to use online editor
- Create a library of links, buttons, images, etc to be dynamically inserted onto your live page during your service at the appropriate times ("pass the plate", sermon notes, etc.)
- Select a Windows Media or Flash player from the library of players
- Enter the provided live stream URL in the field provided
- You're ready to start your live service!